Respect GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect GunZ

Respect GunZ R-GunZ A New Private Server For All

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hephaestus's app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hephaestus

Hephaestus's app Empty
PostSubject: Hephaestus's app   Hephaestus's app Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:02 pm

Full Name: Steve LeCount

MSN: hephaestus32@hotmail.com

Time Zone: Eastern

Account Name: Hephaestus

Character Name: Hephaestus

Applying for: GM/Admin

Previous Expirence: Been a gm on gunz,WoW, and Cabal

If so Proof: Legacy gunz, Elite gunz. Underworld of warcraft, Elite Cabal

Why are you applying for this job: Because i think i can help the server majorly with hosting events and helping or guests to the server.I can help host or co-host events like hide in seek, attack and defend, etc.I can also help others with answering questions, explain rules and watch out for hackers(i know the anti-hack crashes all hackers)

Can you make maps,items,Ect.: unfortunatly i still cant find the programs to download i know the but cant find a download.

If so Proof:

Joined Gunz: I joined gunz about 3 yers ago, and i have not stopped playing it since then.Gunz is my favorite game other then halo.

Joined Private Servers: Bloody gunz, legacy gunz, sugargunz, elite gunz, and soon here once it is fixed.

What can you do for the server:Help people out, answer questions, and host and co-host events when needed. Will give up all my free time to help out. If no other gm is on i will try my hardest to help the others out when it is needed and even if it is not really needed at all.I can answer any question any player has to ask.I will also do some extra things to help out.

Why should you be hired:Think i could be of great use here and i would help everyone as much as i can. I will even give up my free time to help people out.I will do anything to help anyone here in this server to helping players and helping gms.I will do my best to help.The last thing i want to say to anyone who gets this spot congrats and GL to the other app's out there.

Language Spoken: English

Other:Not much other then to say,this is my app ty for reading it and comment back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pilipino93

pilipino93

Hephaestus's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus's app   Hephaestus's app Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:21 am

you already posted in denied / pending section Razz xD
Back to top Go down
hephaestus

Hephaestus's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus's app   Hephaestus's app Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:56 am

pilipino93 wrote:
you already posted in denied / pending section Razz xD
I posted before that was added.
Back to top Go down
pilipino93

pilipino93

Hephaestus's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus's app   Hephaestus's app Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:26 am

Application will be denied.

A new application format has been updated. Please use this format to better inform the staff of your knowledge and skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hephaestus's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus's app   Hephaestus's app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hephaestus's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Respect GunZ :: Staff Applications :: Denied / Pending Applications-
Jump to: