Respect GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect GunZ

Respect GunZ R-GunZ A New Private Server For All

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystery's 2nd Attempt :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystery

Mystery's 2nd Attempt :D Empty
PostSubject: Mystery's 2nd Attempt :D   Mystery's 2nd Attempt :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:32 pm

Full Name: Suck my Clit

About Yourself: Im..... 15 years old. . Live in Toronto, Ontario. I absolutely like playing Gunz, guitar, skateboarding. I only speak English.

Account Name: Mystery

Character Name: will be Mystery

Job Applying For: GameMaster

Previous Experience As A GM, Moderator, Or Developer: Reece i think you know ;P

If So, Proof:

Why Are You Applying For This Job: People can gain my trust by helping the community a lot. I can ban/give warning for the people that are violating the Terms Of Use and the rules of Freestyle Gunz. I should get accepted as a staff because I would like to be part of the community and help to make it a better server.

When Did You First Start Playing Gunz: 5 years ago i think

How Many Private Servers Have You Joined: so far i joined 3 pservers but i can quit them anytime Very Happy

What Can You Do For This Server: I will definitely ban/give warning/suspend people's account for and who will be violation the Terms of Use(TOS) and Rules and Regulations. Will be helping people with their problems as much as i can and the best of my ability. Will host active events such as, H&S(Hide and Seek), Race(if we have a big map),Black Hawk Down(will explain if u ask later),etc.

Why Should You Be Hired: i should be hired because I'm active, honest, respectful, trustworthy. I will definitely help this server a lot by advertising, making a promotional video(when Gunz is released), getting people.

What Languages Do You Speak: Only English.

Last edited by Mystery on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pilipino93

pilipino93

Mystery's 2nd Attempt :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery's 2nd Attempt :D   Mystery's 2nd Attempt :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:19 pm

nice sam. but I won't be making this server until for longer, the guy who is supposed to help me bailed on me.

and im workign on a new server now ;P with this other guy i etm from a diff server xD
Back to top Go down

Mystery's 2nd Attempt :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Respect GunZ :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: